Ocean View Holiday Homes
Rooms: 6 Sleeps: 12 Rating: 4 stars
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||Room 4||Room 5||Room 6|
These beautifully finished properties in Portmagee, Co Kerry, Ireland are a beautiful option for self catering vacations. The houses have six bedrooms and sleep twelve people. Perfect for large groups or two families travelling together.
The houses are very well laid out with three bedrooms upstairs and three bedrooms downstairs. Upstairs there is an ensuite family room (one double and one single), one twin and one double (ensuite), while downstairs there are three double rooms (one ensuite).
The house has all the modern conveniences one would expect with newly-built self catering accommodation. The Kitchen is kitted out with dishwasher, washer/dryer microwave, fridge, and cooker. Stylishly designed with tiled floors and black marble counter tops, the kitchen, complete with breakfast bar and conservatory style dining room will probably where you spend most of you time. The property is open plan, the living room has black leather furniture, open fire, a flat screen TV (with over 100 channels) and DVD player. The houses are well finished with wooden floors throughout (tiles in kitchen and landing.)
The house has central heating and opens fires. Linen is included and towels are available by request at €2 per set. (Please book in advance to ensure towels are in the property upon your arrival.) Cots and high chairs are available (by request, please book in advance to avoid disappointment) but we do ask guests to bring their own cot linen.
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven & hob
- TV with Free-to-air channels & DVD
- Cot & highchair
About the location:
PORTMAGEE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles.
- Kerry Airport – 48.2 miles; 1 hr 19 mins
- Cork ferry – 109 miles; 2 hrs 37 mins
- Nearest shop; Portmagee, 1 mile
- Nearest pub; Portmagee, 1 mile
- Nearest town; Cahersiveen, 10 miles
On the doorstep:
- Valentia Island – Home to the Fogher Sea Cliffs, Glanleam House and the Skelligs
- Ring of Kerry – Circular route, walk or drive through spectacular scenery
- Bantry House – In County Cork, home to a rich collection of tapestries, furniture and art
- Kinsale, County Cork – Renowned as the “gourmet capital of Ireland”, this town has a rich history and a marina housing luxury yachts